The Microphone Base brings sleek Scandinavian design to the meeting rooms where it is intended to be used. There are two main mounting possibilities: the ceiling or the table and the Microphone Base is perfect for either. It can be ceiling-mounted upside down or positioned on top of a table. It can also be purchased as an individual; in the two colors and three different connector solutions.
The Microphone Base comes with a built-in shock mount system that gives very good suppression of unwanted handling noise from a table or the like. Hidden mounting holes below the top cover make it possible to permanently affix the unit to a flat surface for an exclusive appearance. The audio cables are an integral part of the Microphone Base unit.
The Microphone Base comes in three versions:
- XLR, Active, Balanced
- Unterminated, Active, Balanced
- MicroDot, Passive, Unbalanced – use a DPA Adapter to connect to a wireless system
Combined with d:screet™ SC4098With very low noise and a high sensitivity, d:screet™ Microphones offer the most clear, transparent, and natural sound available on the miniature mic market. They ensure maximum speech intelligibility regardless of the acoustical environment.
The Microphone Base is made specifically to work with the d:screet™ SC4098 Supercardioid Podium Microphone. We recommend the use of microphones in these lengths: 16 cm (6 in), 28 cm (11 in) and 43 cm (17 in). Longer goosenecks should be avoided. Read more about our microphones for installation.
Microphone Base variants
The Microphone Base comes in the folllowing variants.
- DM6000-BM - Microphone Base, Black with MicroDot
- DM6000-BU - Microphone Base, Black, Unterminated, P48
- DM6000-BX - Microphone Base, Black with XLR, P48
- DM6000-WM - Microphone Base, White with MicroDot
- DM6000-WU - Microphone Base, White, Unterminated, P48
- DM6000-WX - Microphone Base, White with XLR, P48
Separate Microphone Base units can be combined with the gooseneck length of choice.
Tabletop solutionsThis tabletop solution comes in three standard variations to meet your exact needs.
- SCDM4098-BM45 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Tabletop Microphone, 43 cm, Black with MicroDot
- SCDM4098-BU45 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Tabletop Microphone, 43 cm, Black, Unterminated, P48
- SCDM4098-BX45 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Tabletop Microphone, 43 cm, Black with XLR, P48
Ceiling solutionsThis ceiling solution comes in three standard variations to meet your exact needs.
- SCDM4098-WM15 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm, White with MicroDot
- SCDM4098-WU15 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm, White, Unterminated, P48
- SCDM4098-WX15 - d:screet™ Supercardioid Ceiling Microphone, 16 cm, White with XLR, P48
Flexible adapter systemThe adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The d:fine™, d:screet™ and d:vote™ series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones’ ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.